CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, September 11, 2008

A lil about me

I was grew up in a small town, and by small town I mean we had cows on the front lawn of my high school. I grew up as a navy brat so I did do some moving. My family moved six times but it was only between three states so it wasn't too bad. I am one of four kids and I am a twin. I am very close to my family and consider it to be one of the more important things in my life. I am the youngest but only by 52 minutes, but if you ask my twin its an hour.
I love to create things. I hate sitting down and doing nothing. I almost have too many hobbies. I do everything from simple artwork to making jewelry to building elaborate forts in the woods. I am also an outdoorsy kind of girl. I am not very "girly" as some would say in the getting dirty sense of things. I love to go frogging, puddle jumping, mud sliding, etc. The dirtier you can get the better for me. I am an avid tree climber always have been always will be.
I am very interested in fashion. I have an appreciation for mainstream fashion but I appreciate more of a free spirited type of fashion. I love being able to wake up in the morning and put on what makes me happy not what is fashionably acceptable nor do I believe a person has to stick to one specific look. Later on in life I would like to own my own boutique that carries women's fashions as well as mens. I want to pull in a line of my own as well as fashions from across the world. I also have an avid love affair and deep appreciation for lingerie. I think its so fascinating how it has evolved through time and I LOVE all the different variations you can find.
Well I think thats a pretty good overview

Good night!

1 comments:

qu0y said...

Glad to stumble upon such interesting person!
Keep up, cheers from Portugal!